Hey guys! This is a blog about my experience in Indonesia. I am not sure how often I will be able to update it, but I'd like to keep you all informed. I'll be teaching in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading area) for the school year of 2007-2008 (August '07 - June '08). I will be teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten at North Jakarta International School.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bali!


Of course we had to start our holiday off with dinner at the Hard Rock Cafe! I never thought a hamburger could taste so good!








I had the whole pool to myself!









Is that a bat?!









That is the ugliest looking baby I've ever seen!







Sunset at Tanalot Temple. - A little taste of Heaven!









Seafood on the beach!











Can you guess which one is the newest addition to the Balinese dancers?








Ahh, what hard work I did at this confernece!