Hey guys! This is a blog about my experience in Indonesia. I am not sure how often I will be able to update it, but I'd like to keep you all informed. I'll be teaching in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading area) for the school year of 2007-2008 (August '07 - June '08). I will be teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten at North Jakarta International School.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Karaoki Fun!

I love to Karaoki in Jakarta! The girls and I have so much fun. We sing English songs and Bahasa songs. It helps me to learn more Bahasa. This time when we went to Karaoki Angel and Mantju sang a song to me! It was all about how much they will miss me when I am gone. It was so sweet. And then it turned into another after another song about staying here. It was so funny! We had a blast!



Mantju seranading me.











Angel serenading me.









Singing, singing and more singing!







Even the boys get into it!










Everyone likes to sing!







Dancing in the karaoke room!