Hey guys! This is a blog about my experience in Indonesia. I am not sure how often I will be able to update it, but I'd like to keep you all informed. I'll be teaching in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading area) for the school year of 2007-2008 (August '07 - June '08). I will be teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten at North Jakarta International School.

Monday, March 31, 2008

More Karaoke Celebrations!

We go Karaoke for every birthday and every celebration we can think of! Its so great! I love it! We have the most fun!




Maya's Birthday!








At birthday parties the typical routie is: birthday girl or boy buys everyone dinner, then we buy her a cake and she makes three wishes, only she announces her three wishes to everyone, then blows out the candels, and after that of course, karaoke!



Singing all together!



Angel, Mantju, and me.



Ria and Maya posing for the camera.



Ria and Angel singing their hearts out!