Hey guys! This is a blog about my experience in Indonesia. I am not sure how often I will be able to update it, but I'd like to keep you all informed. I'll be teaching in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading area) for the school year of 2007-2008 (August '07 - June '08). I will be teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten at North Jakarta International School.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Valentines Day!


All of us girls!




Jeki and Maria (We all got flowers also)




Asien, Mantju, Sisil, and Maya




The church building where the party was held.




Us, girls again.






Yes we celebrated Valentines Day in Jakarta. Actually, I think the church was about the only people in Indonesia. I thought I'd get away with skipping Valentines Day this year, yet, we had a big party/dance. It was great to get together and have fun.