Hey guys! This is a blog about my experience in Indonesia. I am not sure how often I will be able to update it, but I'd like to keep you all informed. I'll be teaching in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading area) for the school year of 2007-2008 (August '07 - June '08). I will be teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten at North Jakarta International School.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Kota


These carts are on the side of the road everywhere! They sell all sorts of food from the carts. This one is selling Bakso... a type of meatball soup.




Mantju and I in Kota.




Sisil and I in Kota.




Old Town Kota.




Me standing between two old bars.




An old castle-building.



An old castle-building.




Wedding photos... people come take engagement and wedding photos in Old-Town Kota all the time.




Crossing over the canal.




Streets of Jakarta




A famous old hotel.




Hotel



Hotel




Hotel




Hotel.




The Streets of Jakarta.




Some guys playing soccer in the streets of Jakarta.



A famous restaurant in the Old Town of Jakarta.



A wishing well in the restaurant. Don't ask me why it is in the restaurant.