Hey guys! This is a blog about my experience in Indonesia. I am not sure how often I will be able to update it, but I'd like to keep you all informed. I'll be teaching in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading area) for the school year of 2007-2008 (August '07 - June '08). I will be teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten at North Jakarta International School.

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Monas

Sunday we went to my church and then since we were already in Central Jakarta we took my sister to Monas. Monas, is the Indonesian National Monument. Its really not all that impressive. But its in the tourists books, so we thought, we should take my her there. We ended Sunday with a "bang" at the Premiere Theater. My sister loved being able to order anything you'd like in the theater and laying down in the big-comfortable arm chairs, just like I did.