Hey guys! This is a blog about my experience in Indonesia. I am not sure how often I will be able to update it, but I'd like to keep you all informed. I'll be teaching in North Jakarta (Kelapa Gading area) for the school year of 2007-2008 (August '07 - June '08). I will be teaching Pre-K and Kindergarten at North Jakarta International School.

Monday, March 31, 2008

The People of the City

I love people-watching. It is fasinating to watch the lives of the locals. Here are some pictures I have to give you just a tad-bit of what I witness every day.



Making a type of iced-fruit drink.









A little girl waiting for her drink.



Selling packets of cigars and cigarettes.




People still manage to find love in this crazy city!








Sometimes I feel like this little kitty must feel in this gigantic city!